1. Admission is AWG. 100.00 for the participating artists.
2. All artists must go through the online application process and must submit 5 photos of the their work.
3. Each applicant must submit no later than September 12th 2018, an application for the type of artwork he/she wishes to exhibit via www.arubaartfair.com.
4. All works submitted will be considered for jurying based upon merit.
5. Pure Aruba Events Foundation reserves the right to reject works that do not meet the professional standards listed here.
KEY APPLICATION DATES FOR EXHIBITORS
STANDARDS & RULES
In order to maintain the quality of Aruba Art Fair, artwork should be original, handmade work and the artisan must be present at the event. Mass-produced or commercial products will not be accepted. Crafts made from kits or designed after commercial kits, ceramics using manufactured molds as a base, plastic, dried or silk flower centerpieces, bazaar-type knick-knacks, wood-working and sewing from commercial patterns and craft items are not appropriate for this show.
Artists marketing reproduction prints of their original work must have prints clearly labeled as such. Reproductions should not comprise more than 50% of your exhibition. All work exhibited must be equivalent in quality to that depicted in application images. Images submitted must be representative of all work to be shown at Aruba Art Fair. Pure Aruba Events Foundation reserves the right to refuse space to any artist not complying with these guidelines.