You are invited to submit your application to be an exhibitor at the 4th annual Aruba Art Fair. The main purpose of the day is the exhibition and sale of original art.
Art Fair Rules and Information
- All work exhibited must be designed and created by the accepted artist or artisan.
- Limited edition prints are permitted, provided they are copies of original works by the exhibiting artist.
- As the artist or artisan, you are your own best sales person and your presence is requested for the entire show.
- If your booth features art from more than one category, each category must be represented in your application entry.
- You are only allowed to sell or display work that has been juried into the show.
- Artists may share a booth, provided each is accepted through the jury process.
All applications must include minimum 5 and maximum 10 high quality images of work to be exhibited. Mailed in applications and photos will not be returned, all images will be destroyed after the selection process. Hard copy applications will only be sent out by explicit request. Please contact: email@example.com for information.
Acceptance to the Aruba Art Fair is determined by a jury of 3 selected people. Judgment of the jury is final. Exhibitors will be asked to remove work which is inconsistent with approved images, appears to be factory made, or is in violation of the above rules.
Aruba Art Fair offers first, second, and third place (AWG 500, AWG 300, & AWG 200) cash prizes – awarded to the top artists.
Winners will be determined by an independent judge.
LOCATION/TIME: Rain or shine in San Nicolas
July 31, 2019: Artist application deadline (response to acceptance by jury approximately 1 week)
August 1, 2019: Artist acceptance/decline reply deadline to acceptance by jury
September 06, 2019: Artist check-in and setup at 5:00p.m.
September 06, 2019: Exhibition opens: 6:00p.m. – 11:00p.m.
September 07, 2019: Artist check-in and setup at 5:00p.m.
September 07, 2019: Exhibition opens to the public: 6:00p.m. – 11:00p.m.
September 08, 2019: Artist check-in and setup at 5:00p.m.
September 08, 2019: Exhibition opens to the public: 6:00p.m. – 11:00p.
AWG 0 Jury fee
AWG 100 Entry fee
All work will be displayed entirely at the exhibitors’ risk. No liability can be assumed by Aruba Art Fair, Artisa, or Pure Aruba Events Foundation. Overnight security will be provided.
Divi Aruba All Inclusive promo code AAF2018 for more info visit https://www.diviaruba.com/
For More Information
Contact Art Fair Director Tito Bolivar
email: firstname.lastname@example.org – or visit our website at: www.arubaartfair.com
Dates to Remember
Nov. 1 – Applications open!
July. 31 – Applications close
Aug. 1 – Accepted vendors announced
Aug. 20 – Accepted vendor entry fee due
Sept. 6 – Vendor check-in 3-5 p.m. No early check-ins!
Sept. 7 – Vendor check-in 3-5 p.m. No early check-ins!
Sept. 8 – Vendor check-in 3-5 p.m. No early check-ins!