These terms and conditions together with the Policies (defined below) (the “Terms“) provide information about Aruba Art Fair’s Nature & Faces, and are the legal terms and conditions under which Aruba Art Fair will accept the Artwork (defined below). In these Terms, “You” means the individual or entity making use of the Services and whose details are provided to us as the organization of Aruba Art Fair.
Aruba Art Fair reserves the right to alter these Terms at any time. Please ensure You review these Terms frequently so that You are aware of any such changes. If You do not agree to these Terms then You should not use the Website (defined below).
1. By entering the Competition You hereby accept these Competition Rules, Terms and Conditions.
2. To enter, you must upload your image(s) via Aruba Art Fair’s website (www.arubaartfair.com).
3. Entries will be judged between the 1st of September 2018 and the 7th of September 2018.
4. Pure Aruba Events Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not comply with the following
5. If you are under 16.
6. Pure Aruba Events Foundation may run an online rating process whereby members of the public may vote for a favorite photograph. If there is sufficient evidence (in Pure Aruba Events Foundation ’s sole discretion) to suggest malpractice and manipulation of the rating process, Pure Aruba Events Foundation has the right to remove the Entry or Entries in question and, if necessary, award the prize to a different contestant. Pure Aruba Events Foundation’s decisions are final.
7. Copyright & Ownership
8. Any photograph used by the Pure Aruba Events Foundation shall carry a credit line. Any failure to provide such credit line shall not be deemed to be a breach, as long as the Pure Aruba Events Foundation uses its reasonable endeavors to rectify such failure within a reasonable period from the date of notice of such failure.
9. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility for protecting any Entry against image misuse by any third party, for example, but not limited to the insertion of a watermark. Pure Aruba Events Foundation and its Event Partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
10. Pure Aruba Events Foundation assumes no responsibility for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition, and Pure Aruba Events Foundation assumes no responsibility for technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections, garbled computer transmissions, other problems or technical malfunctions with regard to the Competition. Pure Aruba Events Foundation assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries. Pure Aruba Events Foundation is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail addressed to Pure Aruba Events Foundation on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. If for any reason a contestant’s entry cannot be viewed or is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, Pure Aruba Events Foundation assumes no responsibility.
11. Under no circumstances will Pure Aruba Events Foundation, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, Event Partners, its advertising or promotion agencies, or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives or agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any contestant’s access to and use of the Website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose or use or non-infringement.
12. You agree to participate in related publicity and to the use of Your name and likeness for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
13. All entrants must be able to supply a high-resolution image suitable for printing in media and an exhibition should the image be required.
14.There are no cash alternatives available for prize winners.
15. Winners will be announced on the 3rd day of Aruba Art Fair 2018.